We are proud to announce that we’ve released a new version of our Data Workspaces project. We have been hard at work on this release since September. The focus has been on the “Kits” layer — integration with 3rd party APIs like ML frameworks.
The new features include:
- Improved reporting functionality for snapshot history, lineage, and results.
- Integration with TensorFlow (focused on the Karas API)
- Improved integration with Scikit-learn
- Integration with Jupyter Notebooks (via “magic” commands)
- Creation of Docker containers from a workspace
You can install the latest version via:
pip install dataworkspaces
If you are upgrading, you can upgrade via:
pip install --upgrade 'dataworkspaces>=1.2‘
For more information on installation options, see the Installation section of the documentation